Golf Course Superintendent
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Georgetown Country Club’s governing body is a nine-person volunteer Board of Directors, elected by the membership for three-year terms every November. Official positions are determined within the Board.
- Jennifer Monk-Reising, President
- Katie Trevathan, Vice President
- Kimberly Schipper, Treasurer & Finance Chair
- Jesse Feyen, Secretary Chair
- Paul Fossum, Facilities Chair
- Marj D’Alecy, Tennis Chair
- Ariel Hurwitz-Greene, Social Chair
- Carmin Argiero, Facilities/Special Projects Chair
Board meetings are typically held in the clubhouse on the second Monday of the month at 7:00 PM. Members are encouraged to attend and participate in monthly Board meetings.
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING
The annual member meeting is held in November. Dates and times for this meeting vary but notices are published one month prior to the meeting date.
During this meeting, management and the Board recap the Club’s activities and financial status for the season and the membership elects new Board members. All members are encouraged to attend and participate.