- The pool is available for private parties and only during non-operating hours. Pool rentals are available on a seasonal basis. No pool or deck use is permitted during the off-season.
- Use of golf, tennis or other facilities is not included and will result in the forfeit of the deposit, immediate termination of the rental and may incur additional fees.
- All rentals must end by 1:00 AM per local ordinance.
- Security Deposit: $200 preferably in the form of a check.
- Deposit will be refunded within 14 days if rental conditions are upheld.
- If the rental agreement is breached, the deposit will not be refunded and any incurred costs related to damage beyond the $200 will be billed.
- Capacity: the clubhouse capacity is normally 75 persons. The pool capacity is normally 200 people but given current restrictions is 100 people.
- A $50 administrative fee will be charged to any rental that involves the clubhouse.
Set-up is the renter’s responsibility. Clean-up must be completed immediately following the rental. Clean-up entails wiping up any spills and sweeping the clubhouse. Renter will also put away all tables and chairs that were used for the rental. Georgetown will clean bathrooms and mop. For an additional $50 fee, Georgetown will take care of all clean-up including putting away of tables and chairs.
Guards will be supplied by Georgetown based on the number of patrons expected at the rental. Renter agrees to the labor costs associated with guards being present. Lifeguards are required for these events and the lifeguard fee will be added to the rental price. The number of patrons attending the event will determine how many guards are needed. Lifeguards must take 20-minute break every two hours.
The renter must provide a certificate of insurance naming Georgetown Country Club as an additional insured party for the date of the rental. If the renter is not able to obtain this certificate, alcohol will not be permitted.