CLICK HERE to fill out this questionnaire if you are interested in renting the pool or clubhouse.
Rent the clubhouse for your private functions!
|Hourly Clubhouse Rental
|Friday (after 6pm) – Sunday
|$45 per hour
|$60 per hour
- Security Deposit: $200 due at time of reservation
- Deposit will be refunded within 7 days if rental conditions are upheld.
- If rental agreement is breached, the deposit will not be refunded.
- $100 cleaning fee
- Capacity: 75 persons
- Minimum rental is 1.5 hours (for reoccurring rentals such as an exercise class, please contact Georgetown to negotiate).
- Non-refundable down payment: 50% of rental fee due at time of reservation. Reservation is not secured until the 50% payment is received.
- If alcohol will be served, renter must have a certificate of insurance with Georgetown Country Club added as an insured party or must obtain event insurance. Proof of coverage is due 1 week before event.
- Payment in full is due before access to the facility. On the day of your rental, a manager will be present to let you in to the facilities.
- Renters are responsible for set-up and clean up, so please ensure that your rental time includes sufficient time for these activities.
- Pool, pool deck, tennis, golf, and other facility use during a clubhouse rental will result in the forfeit of the deposit, immediate termination of the rental and may incur additional fees. All rentals must end by 1:00 AM per local ordinance.
The kitchen facilities, tables, and chairs are available. Barbecue grills may be used. There are two bathrooms are located in the Clubhouse. We provide cleaning supplies and a vacuum. The kitchenette is not available during summer Snack Shack hours.
Not Included in Rental Rate
- Set-up of tables and chairs.
- Access to any Georgetown food or drinks; renter must provide their own food and drinks.
- Clean-up (renter must put away tables/chairs, return all furniture to original location, and do general tidying/sweeping of clubhouse/kitchen to return it to the condition in which you found it. No bathroom cleaning is required.)
The renter must provide a certificate of insurance naming Georgetown Country Club as an additional insured party for the date of the rental. If the renter is not able to obtain this certificate, alcohol will not be permitted.